With the marketing and advertising industry in India touching new heights of growth, Media Expo 2018 New Delhi opened with 10% surge in total number of international exhibitors. More technological advancements, better networking possibilities and increased business opportunities are the highlights with 25 new entrants for this edition.
The 43rd edition of Media Expo 2018 New Delhi commenced on an affirmative note today as companies from all over the country are exhibiting their finest products to enhance marketing and advertising campaigns. Sharing his thoughts about the growth in the show and the industry, Mr Raj Manek, Managing Director, Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd said: “Media Expo is the leading exhibition to source optimum quality solutions to enrich campaign experiences for the print, advertising and outdoor media. Looking at the burgeoning development of our show, it gives me immense pleasure to announce that this edition of Media Expo has showcased 10% growth in international exhibitor and 17% growth in the overall space. Business being the prime focus of this platform, we are assured that this show will increase its geographical reach and will explore new potential markets.”
Inauguration of the premium business event saw some eminent members from the industry like:
- Ms Bhavna Saluja, Country Manager, Hewlett Packard Pvt Ltd
- Ms Caroline Bonnafoux, Marketing Manager, Encres Dubit/ France
- Mr Deborshi Paul, Business Head, Apsom Infotex
- Mr JK Lee, Managing Director, Neofoam/ South Korea
- Mr Sandeep Jindal, Director, Jindal Speciality
- Dr Anil Gupta, Chairman, Acrylic Association New Delhi
- Mr Bhavesh Patel, Country Manager – Graphics, Print Delta
- Mr Winston Pereira, General Manager, Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India
- Mr Michael Dehn, General Manager – Sales & Marketing, Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India
Covering halls 11, 12 and 12A, the show will have a good mix of national as well as international technologies from countries like India, China, France and Korea. Many companies from cities outside New Delhi are also exhibiting at the show for the first time as this edition is perfectly timed with the booming economics of the region.
Apart from the new entrants, the show floor is packed with advanced solutions from key companies like Colorjet, Apsom Infotex, Esko Graphic, Hewlett-Packard (HP), Caldron Graphics, Mehta Cad Cam, Rextone, Monotech, Fujifilm, Mimaki, Epson India, Technova Imaging, SRF, Keith Electronics, Jindal Specialty, SY Century and Encres Dubit to name a few.
Some of the technologies and solutions introduced and displayed at the show are:
- Launch of A2 Grade FR ACP called Virgo Alfa which is highly non-combustible material and generates negligible smoke by the Virgo Group
- Launch of high end backlit aluminium frames in 10mm & 25mm thickness signs delivers edge to edge visible print, low electricity consumption, long life along with flashing & animated lighting by Risingsun Enterprises
- Launch of light weight, PVC free, easy to ship, easy to assemble at customer premises and reusable types of flat ship floor stand units FSUs, flat ship light weight foldable printed totem displays, cut outs foldable standees, and retail pop collaterals made with our new zund g3 digital cutting table by Unidos Insta Print
- Latest range of soft signages, PVC free products and other imported range of wall papers and wall coverings, inkjet media and eco solvent/solvent/latex media by Sandeep International
- Eco friendly and PVC free products like Textile 250, Senfa Backlit Fabric, Starflex SHD 60, Starflex PE Banner by Starflex
- Aluminium, Zinc and Copper Composite Panels, Firewall and Aludecor Systems that are environmental friendly, recyclable, low maintenance, withstand extreme weather conditions and so on by Aluedecor
- Roland TrueVIS VG640, a 64inch printer with Print & Cut technology. With three years of outdoor life it delivers brilliantly vivid and sharp graphics by Apsom
The range of striking merchandises, high quality printing solutions, technologies in LED signage, point of purchase materials and eco-friendly mediums increased even further as 25 new exhibitors presenting their high end solutions have kept the business visitors busy. Overall, Media Expo 2018 New Delhi will be a vibrant display of digital prints, 3D prints, signages, POP’s and outdoor advertising products from 193 companies. The premium business fair will close its gates on 9 September 2018.