aeoon Launches Compact Micro DTG Printer
19 October 2021: aeoon Technologies of Austria produces DTG printers and pretreatment units for the industrial digital direct to garment textile printing market. Recently they have launched Compact Micro DTG Printer.
Despite the small size of the machine, the customers can achieve outstanding production volumes with top-quality printing results. Thanks to the newly developed software and integrated API interfaces, customers can easily incorporate the Micro into existing and new print processes or online shop systems. With Compact Micro, customers can effortlessly realize small editions and individual jobs with a reasonable investment and manageable space occupation.
– Low capital expenditure enables entry into the world of digital textile printing
– Easy integration into the automated production workflow
– No use of pretreatment on white garments for low printcosts
– Independent print stations with visualisation for each print job
– Industrial print heads with a print resolution from 600 dpi up to 2,400 dpi
– Integrated OPC-UA interface
– Big touch screen
– Industrial Printheads: 6 or 8
– Print Stations: 2
– Color Channels: CMYK + 2W (6 Printheads)
– CMYK + 4W (8 Printheads)
– Max. Print size: 40 x 45 cm; 15.7 x 17.7 in
– Printable Material: Cotton, synthetics, mixed fibers, canvas, wood, leather and more
– Output C6 – on a dark garment
– Depending on the performance of the operator, on the material and design – 90* Pieces per hour
Angelo Schiestl, CEO & Founder of aeoon technologies says “A small but fast industrial printing press had been on my mind for a long time. Mirco is space-saving, very attractively priced, meets all new Industry 4.0 standards and makes it easier to enter professional world of customization!”
Since 2011, aeoon is rapidly growing. Apart from there headquarters in Austria, customers can see the ‘live’ demo of the printers at there branch offices in Colombia (UK) and USA. aeoon also has a network of distributors in over 120 countries.