AIFMP Elects New Office Bearers for the year 2021-22
29 September 2021: At the 68th E-Annual General Body Meeting of the All India Federation of Master Printers (AIFMP) held on Sunday, September 26, 2021 and the E-Election of Office Bearers for the year 2021-22 held on September 26-27, 2021, the new team of Office Bearers were elected for the year 2021-22. P. Chander, Artisan Company has been elected as its President for the year 2021-22. P. Chander takes over the reins of AIFMP the apex body of 2.5 lakhs Printers in this country employing around 15 lakhs persons directly and 10 lakhs indirectly w.e.f 1st Ocotber 2021.
Established in the year 1953, AIFMP draws its strength from 83 Regional associations spread all over the country, which are affiliated to it.
The following dignitaries have been elected as Office Bearers of the All India Federation of Master Printers for the year 2021-22.
– President: Prn. P. Chander, Artisan Company, Chennai
– Hon. General Secretary: Prn. C. Ravinder Reddy, Sravya Graphics, Hyderabad
– Hon. Treasurer: Prn. Harjinder Singh, Swastika Printwell (India) (P) Ltd., Lucknow
– Vice President (North): Prn. Tarun Aneja, Aneja Printers, Noida
– Vice President (East): Prn. S. Surjit Singh, Sur Printer, Imphal
– Vice-President (West): Prn. Umesh Nema, Pragati Graphics (P) Ltd., Indore
– Vice-President (South): Prn. Y. Vijayan, Vijaya Press, Thiruvanthapuram
– Hon. Joint Secretary; Prn. Nitin Narula, Colourbar Communication, New Delhi
– Imm. Past President: Prof. Kamal Chopra, Foil Printers, Ludhiana