Colorix digital printing from Orange group to unveil high-speed dye-sublimation solution @ GTTES ’19
Colorix digital printing solution LLP will be showcasing its digital printing textile solutions at GTTES, Mumbai in hall “A”, booth C-9. The company will display its roll to roll dye-sublimation printer. The latest model offers outstanding printing speed, high quality and sharpness, and excellent stability.
Aayush Rathi, Director at Colorix digital printing solution LLP said, “The SUBPRO I, is suitable for both mid-level and high-end markets. The machine is designed keeping in mind to produce small to medium runs of various designs in the short period of time.”
“Our focus at GTTES 2019 is to meet new and existing customers, discover their needs and so better understand the market. The show is also a great opportunity for us to present our portfolio of machines. Live demo will help visitors to figure out the accuracy and reliability of Colorix’s printing systems which allow scaling productivity and production speed without losing image quality.” adds, Rathi.
“The SUBPRO I prints with the new Flotec inks at a maximum output of 180 sqm/h. Up to now the market offers expensive inks ranging from Rs. 2,300-3,000. We are offering a complete solution which can help to save the ink cost by more than 40% with a similar or better result.” adds, Rathi.
SUBPRO I: Salient features
- Configured with 2 or 4 industrial proven Kyocera print heads
- Print speed up to 180 sqm/hr
- Automatic periodic purging and wiping system
- Anti-scratch system with laser sensor
- 4, 6 or 8 color configuration (C, M, Y, K, Orange, Blue, Fluorescence Pink / Yellow)
- 600*600, 600*900, 600*1200 dpi resolution
- Handles large jumbo transfer rolls up to 200 Kg / 1000 m
- Auto paper detect sensor
- Built in three dryers helps to prevent the paper wrinkle