ColorJet Introduces its Retail Branding Solutions arm Colorjet Alliance at In store Asia
25 July 2022: ColorJet Group the largest manufacture of digital inkjet printer and also the fastest growing wide format digital inkjet print technology leader in the Indian sub-continent has announced its largest Retail Branding Network Unit- ColorJet Alliance at recently concluded In store asia the largest trade fair in the india at Mumbai.
A one-of-its-kind initiative by ColorJet- ColorJet Allaince caters all kinds of retail branding requirements like In-shop/out-shop, outdoor and many more through its PAN India network of 5000+ retail branding partners across India expanding from tier 1 to tier 5 cities. Where Client can experience:
- High-quality, high-speed, high-precision printing
- Hassle-free operations
- Accuracy and on-time delivery
- Assuring color consistency across verticals & vendors everywhere.
During the event CJ Alliance team introduces various sustainable solutions along with ColorJet Alliance USP:
- Supreme color quality & consistency across regions and cities with ColorJet & Roland machines.
- The sharpness of print with synchronized and enabled technology in machines
- Long outdoor life with a 2-10-year warranty on Print Shelf Life on diverse applications like GSB Boards, Front-lit Boards, Non-lit Boards, etc. A result achieved because of ColorJet’s excellence in understanding inks, pigments, carriers & additive chemicals
- LIVX Platform: Online customized digitaly enabled printing solutions with realtime and transparent mechanism similar to e-commerce platforms
While addressing the Media Nishant Tiwari who has recently Joined Colorjet alliance from ‘Signpost India’ to lead the business of CJ Alliance stated: Being a relaible partner we are ready to offer innovative and technologically advanced printing solutions and help Brands grow by leaps and bounds. We met many Brand Owners and addressed their day to day issue of retail Branding. And we are happy to say that the brand owners who visited our booth were excited to know the services and process offered by ColorJet Alliance.
Shalini Sharma Manager Business development CJ Alliance added that “We have already worked on Branding for almost 10,000 plus stores across India in both genral and organized trades and looking forward to expand the services in other countries where we have our own installation and sales/service team”