HP unveils the new Digital Printing Solutions at Consumer Electronic Imaging Fair (CEIF) 2019
11 January 2019, Delhi : HP Inc., at Photofair 2019, is unveiling innovations for new HP Indigo printed premium-quality photo products along with automation to help increase productivity, helping photofinishers and professional labs grow business as well as replace silver halide production for lower environmental impact. HP has introduced its latest innovation in digital printing with the HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press at the Photofair (CEIF) 2019. The HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press offers a new level of quality for Indigo LEP-based digital photo production, including the new HP Indigo HDFM screening technology for smoother, moiré-free prints with increased detail.
- HP Indigo 12000 HD reinvents photo quality with HDFM screening delivering smoother, sharper print for highly detailed images.
- Wide portfolio of HP Indigo digital presses and workflow solutions for transforming photo production to digital from silver-halide processes.
- HP Indigo helps to lower environmental impact with silver-free technology, CO2 neutral manufacturing, and consumables recycling.
- HP PrintOS Site Flow helps industrialize digital photo printing by automating and driving high volumes of photo job printing.
“We, at HP, continue to set new benchmarks in the industry and with the new HP Indigo 12000 HD digital press our innovations in this segment is aimed to increase productivity, helping photographers, photofinishers and professional labs grow business and making it profitable” said A. Appadurai, Country Manager, Indigo and PageWide Web Press, Graphics Solutions Business, HP Inc. India
“The objective for us in Photofair, is also to meet, interact, learn from the photographers who have been the biggest reason for the huge success for our technology, the HP Indigo. HP Indigo double side, non- tearable and weather proof prints have become a standard in the photo industry because of them”, added A. Appadurai.
HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press for premium sheetfed photo quality
Silver halide quality photo cut print production on the sheetfed HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press is supported with photo papers from Felix Schoeller, supreme quality coated papers from Fedrigoni, B2-sized sheetfed laminating solutions.
The High Definition Imaging System for the B2-sized HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press doubles image resolution for sharper, smoother, finer print, enabling print service providers to surpass offset quality and open new digital possibilities in high-end photo including for photo prints, photo books, holiday cards, and calendars.
HP also offers dedicated photo inks, such as HP Indigo ElectroInk Light Black and Light Cyan and Light Magenta, for more professional and innovative photo products on HP Indigo presses.
HP INDIGO 7900
The HP Indigo 7900 Digital Press is the SRA3+ format digital sheetfed press that keeps the customers a step ahead with major innovations in print quality, intelligent automation and media versatility to reach the highest levels of productivity. On-press priming enables printing on virtually any paper for new production possibilities. One Shot technology prints on specialty substrates including canvas, synthetics, lenticular, and metallized media. HP SmartStream Mosaic produces millions of one-of-a-kind products using variable design technology. The 7900-photo version consists of a new Super fine blanket for even better photo quality, the new binary ink developers and Photo specialty software.
Benefits of HP’s Indigo’s silver halide replacement photo solution:
- Flexible range of solutions and partner workflow – Wide range of applications, media and finishing options. Sheetfed on the HP Indigo 12000 HD, HP Indigo 7900 or roll fed HP Indigo WS6800p.
- High productivity- offering up to 35,000 cut photos/hour (10cm x 15cm) in true photo quality.
- Environment – silver-free technology, CO2 neutral press manufacturing process, consumables recycling program