Marabu Launches Mara® Flex FX / FXPP – For Single & Multilayered ID Cards
11 August 2021: Cashless payments will increase as a result of Covid-19 pandemic. The proportion of creditcards will therefore remain stable or increase slightly. With MaraFlex FX screen printing ink, individual designs can be printed. MaraFlex FX is Marabu’s solution for single- and multilayered identity cards. It is very flexible and has an excellent laminating ability (except FX 170 Opaque White). MaraFlex FXPP is suited for the decoration of magnetic strips and is used as an alternative to overlay films for certain types of cards.
There are other advantages like:
– Solvent-based, one or two component ink, ideal for lamination
– Highly flexible, suitable for die-cutting, embossing and laser marking
– Specialty products and versatile colour mixing system
– Ink system: solvent-based, 1-component
– Drying: Fast
– Degree of gloss: Satin Floss
– Opacity: Medium
– Outdoor Resistance: Medium
– Substrates: PVC, Rigid, ABS & SAN.
Marabu has long played a key role in shaping screen printing technology. Marabu’s Innovative ideas and products combined with in-depth knowledge of printing processes have been instrumental in driving this technology forward. All over the world, Marabu is synonymous with high-quality inks, manufactured to the highest standards.