MUTOH Introduces New ValueJet 1628MH The Most Versatile Hybrid Printer on the Market
09 February 2022: The New MUTOH ValueJet 1628MH Hybrid Printer combines upgraded features and new technologies designed to produce vibrant output with smoother gradations and a wide color gamut using MUTOH’s own VerteLith RIP Software.
The VJ-1628MH is the most versatile printer on the market and offers the flexibility of printing on roll or rigid media using MP31 multi-purpose inks in up to 8 colors, including CMYKx2 and CMYKWhWh. A new built-in circulation system for white and magenta inks provides improved color stability and consistency while a new custom roller selection function offers diverse media compatibility and the ability to set each pressure roller independently for various types of substrates.
“The ability to output stunning prints on a wide variety of media and substrates makes the VJ-1628MH truly the most versatile printer on the market,” explains MUTOH Product Manager Derek Moffett.
VJ-1628MH is a direct replacement for the VJ-1627MH. Other model features include:
– Blower Heater: Gently dries the entire printing surface. The temperature and air pressure of the heater can be set and changed.
– Automatic media height adjustment mechanism: Easily set media height to allow for printing directly on corrugated plastics, polystyrene, PVC, acrylic, polycarbonate, foam board, aluminum composite, banner material, vinyl and more.
– Built-in head strike prevention sensor: Protects the print head from collisions with the media.
– Media Retainer: Provides proper positioning of media for output.
– Take-Up System: An optional 88lb unit is available.