Polyplex Corporation Presents Saraprint – A New Revolution in Print Media
03 September 2021: Saraprint is an innovative non-tearable polyester film designed especially for digital print media segment for photo album, general commercial printing, promotional & customized digital printing, mini-offset printing, label and flexible packaging applications. It exhibits excellent thermal and dimensional stability for high speed printing machines.
Saraprint is available in transparent, translucent, white matte and white glossy and in different microns ranging from 12 to 350. It can be one side or both side coated and is available in both sheets as well as roll forms.
Saraprint is most suitable for HP Indigo & almost all dry toner digital printing machines. Most of our digital grades are certified by HP Indigo. These films are suitable for various applications such as general commercial printing, photo albums, durable displays, certificates, Aadhar cards, product catalogues, company brochures, signage, posters, graphic industries, visiting cards, menu cards, bill, flexible packaging and self-adhesive labels applications.
Advantages of ‘Saraprint’ ….
– Excellent digital ink adhesion (wet & dry) for sharp and high definition images.
– Shade consistency, controlled static for dust free and trouble free printing.
– High opacity suitable for both side printing, pure white looks for quality wedding photographs.
– Excellent gloss, print sharpness, deep and brilliant graphic looks.
– Superior water and weather resistance.
– Highly suitable for thermal lamination with high lamination bond strength.
– Suitable for all leading brands of Digital Printing presses.
– Manufacturing based on advance surface adhesion technology.