Polyprint Launches TexJet NG Series Hybrid DTG / DTF Printers
14 April 2023: Greece based Polyprint has Launched Texjet NG Hybrid Printers that are designed, developed and manufactured exclusively in-house. Created with high productivity in mind, these hybrid printers deliver non-stop production on both Direct-To-Garment (DTG) and Direct-to-Film (DTF) technologies, matching high-volume order fulfillment with top-notch quality output.
Achieve superior print quality up to 4800 dpi, enhanced by the premium TexJet Inks, cost-effectively thanks to the bulk ink setup. Benefit from a wide variety of Snap-On platens and generate numerous personalized garments. Cover a wide spectrum of applications taking advantage of both DTG & DTF printing methods!
Advanced Features ..
– Automatic White Ink Circulation
– Embedded PC with 19” Touch Screen
– Automatic CMYKW Ink Agitation
– Non-Stop Production
– DTF Mode Reverse Print Direction
– Max Print Area
– CADlink RIP Software Included
Hybrid Printer DTG / DTF
– Texjet NG series are unique hybrid printers, performing both DTG and DTF inline, by printing in a single platen pass.
– DTF productivity reaches 45* (A3 sized) sheets/hour, while DTG volume goes up to 64* (11×11 in design) light colored t-shirts/hour. *NG140.
– Polyprint’s DTF Xpress branded products include Transfer Films, Adhesive Powder, Antislip Pads, and a Powder Machine.
– DTF reverse print mode Printing direction is switched by reverse platen movement. CMYK
inks are printed first and then White follows on the same platen pass. High speed is maintained
without sacrificing quality.
Complete DTF Solution
Polyprint was the first DTG manufacturer to provide a ready-to-use DTF solution. Polyprint’s DTF Xpress branded products include Transfer Films, Adhesive Powder, Antislip Pads and a Powder Machine.