StencilMaster STM-TEX-Series – A perfect screen at lightning speed !
07 August 2021: SignTronic AG of Switzerland is a leading manufacturer of wide range of Computer-to-Screen (CtS) equipment under the designation SWISS CtS TECHNOLOGY. The present TEX-Series is already the fourth generation of StencilMaster direct exposure systems.
TEX_S with a max. screen size up to H 1200 x W 1250 mm / H 47” x W 49.2”
TEX_L with a max. screen size up to H 1200 x W 1600 mm / H 47” x W 63”
TEX_XL with a max. screen size up to H 1500 x W 2100 mm / H 59” x W 82”
Due to the large number of involved process steps, the conventional screen exposure is very complex, expensive and error-prone.
CtS equipment sets new standards by the following advantages:
– Highest possible reproducibility thanks to DIGITAL SCREEN MAKING, absence of film and all the associated handling costs, improved printing quality, higher productivity rate, impressive flexibility and lower screen costs.
– UV light source: Powerful 330W CPL UV lamp for an optimal exposure and full curing of virtually all the direct emulsions on all the mesh types. As a variant, a UV-LED DUO light source can also be offered.
– Optics from ZEISS: high light transmission, torsion-free, stable and maximum precision 1270 dpi resolution – Standard for all the StencilMaster models OECU (Optical Engine Control Unit): The core of the new generation. This control unit, which has been developed by our own engineers, manages all the processes related to the exposure head.
– DMD‘s (Digital Micro-mirror Devices) of the latest generation are controlled as efficiently as the high-precision horizontal and focusing axes.
– STPrint V.4: The in-house conceived user software allows a centralized operation and control of the STM equipments – including complete IN-LINE installations supplied by Grünig.
Basic construction: This construction method based on premium massive steel is indispensable to achieve a first-class and high-precision direct exposure. A multiple axes system is configured on the basic construction.
– An air suspension exposure unit guarantees vibration-free movements. The unique drive system functions in horizontal direction.
– Bidirectional exposure: Thanks to the to-and-fro movement, this standard working method is extremely precise and fast.
– Automatic positioning of the screens: All the StencilMasters of the TEX-Series can be loaded and unloaded from both sides. The automatic insertion feature ensures an uncomplicated handling, a fast and precise positioning as well as an optimal fastening within the installation.
– Possibility of modular extension: Installation concept with the possibility to integrate all the Grünig IN-LINE equipments (loading and unloading magazines, developing, coating, air blower and drying modules).
– Option RICB (Remote Image Control Board): This equipment provides a simple and efficient means of monitoring and maintaining the exposure quality.
– Among others, the following checking and measuring activities are possible: Mechanical basic setting including focus measurement, incident light metering of the entire DMD with automatic mask preparation and readjustment of the light output.