UniTech’s New TEXPRINT – All in One Textile Printing System
07 March 2022: Established in 2006, Duratech Automation has established by brand name UniTech is a professional supplier of screen printing equipments. With state of the art manufacturing facility and best in class R&D setup, we manufacture and market across various types of screen printing machines across the world. Over the past two decades, Unitech has rapidly upgraded in technology and provided highly reliable screen printing machines with reduced downtime, improved productivity and added value to customer’s production process.
TEXPRINT includes all 9 machines into one compact system. There will not be any need for additional pieces of equipment. The exposure station, work light table, drying station and printing station are incorporated into the machine.
TEXPRINT is extremely versatile and it can print on any kind of fabrics, plastic, metal and wood of any types or shapes. It includes all 9 machines into one compact system. The exposure station, work light table, drying station and printing station are incorporated into the machine.
- Space required for the machine is 10”x10”
- It can be operated with 2 people
- It includes all 9 machines into one compact system
- Versatile Application: T- shirt, Cap/Hat, Adult/Baby T- shirt, Wallet/Pouch, Corporate T- shirt, Uniforms, Hand Towel, Gym Towel, Restaurant Napkins, Non Woven/Cloth bag, Umbrella
- Multiple print effect possible: Plastisol Ink, Water Base Ink, Glitter, Metallic Colours, Half Tone CMYK, HD Effects, Puff Ink, Night Glow, Silicon Ink, Nylon Flock, Floroscent, Foil
- It can be operated in any kind of space including a basement, spare room, or garage
- It is built on a stand on wheels also it is portable and can easily be moved from any site or room or anywhere else.