Easy Cut Studio Adds Support for Mimaki Cutting Plotters
22 November 2022: EasyCut Studio, a worldwide leading developer of sign-making and specialty graphics solutions, is pleased to announce that its market-acclaimed vinyl cutting software has been fully tested and can be used with Mimaki vinyl cutters including the newly Released CG-AR series and the CG-SRIII series.
The CG-SRIII Series of roll-based cutters are available in three widths. These models feature continuous crop mark detection for precise contour cutting. The CG-AR Series are the entry-model of roll-to-roll cutting plotter with improved cutting performance, compatibility with a wide range of cutting materials, and enhanced usability. Easy Cut Studio is currently available for all Mimaki CG-AR series including CG-60AR, CG-100AR, and CG-130AR, As well as all-new Mimaki CG-SR series models including CG-60SRIII, CG-100SRIII and CG-130SRIII.
“Software has to be fast, reliable, and easy-to-use in today’s printing and cutting environment, Easy Cut Studio is an innovative software solution that is constantly evolving to better meet our customers’ needs.” said Eric Lee, Product Manager at EasyCut Studio. “The tools, technology, intuitive interfaces and workflows for everyday use in Easy Cut Studio are designed for the modern user, and continue our vision in providing superior software solutions to print & cut businesses worldwide.”
Some of the new features included in Easy Cut Studio v5.020:
– Adds support for Mimaki CG-SRIII series cutting plotter
– Adds support for Mimaki CG-AR series cutting plotter
– Adds support for Vevor KI series cutter
– Adds support for Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus cutter
– Adds support for MagicTransfer cutter
– Adds support for JiaChen cutter
– Improved image tracing algorithm
– Added the “mirror H” and “mirror V” options for Graphtec cutter
– Several new effects have been added, including Symmetrical Mirror, Bridge Warp, Drop Shadow