FUJIFILM India Launches Three A3 Colour and Two Monochrome Multifunction Printers at PAMEX 2024
09 February 204: FUJIFILM India has launched five new models of A3 colour (Apeos C3570 / C4570 / C5570) and monochrome (Apeos 4570 / 5570) multifunction printers at PAMEX 2024 in Mumbai.
These five multifunction printers under the “Apeos series” focus on addressing diverse printing requirements with their high speed and excellent print output capabilities. They fulfil various customer printing requirements such as the paper size of SRA3, the paper weight of 52-300 gsm and banner printing of up to 320 x 1200mm. Furthermore, to support remote workstyles in the large enterprises and corporates, the products allow seamless integration promoting cloud connectivity and operational efficiency regardless of time and location. Users can print from anywhere with Universal Print the Microsoft cloud-based printing solution, eliminating print servers and the need to install printer drivers.
The products comply with U.S. security standard NIST SP800-171 / 172, that ensure the safety of network connections and prevent information leakage from data stored in the device. Multifunction printers also support WPA3 that enhances the security of wireless LANs & is equipped with the latest internationally standardized security chip TPM 2.0 with enhanced encryption.
Notable Features of Apeos C3570 / C4570 / C5570, Apeos 4570 / 5570
– Class leading print resolution of 1,200×2,400 dpi produces vivid life-like images on paper
– Single Pass Dual Scan functionality as standard for enhanced scanning capabilities at a speed of 160 pages per minute making scanning operations efficient
– Duplex Automatic Document Feeder B2-PC scans to a minimum size of 49 x 85 mm
– Light notification reminds users to collect their scanned or printed documents on the tray
– Motion sensor detects movements from approaching users and automatically power up from sleep mode
– FUJIFILM Business Innovation’s Print Utility (mobile) application allows the user to operate multiple tasks like scan, print, copy and fax from the mobile phone
– With 10.1 inch touch panel, the UI is easy to operate ensuring operational efficiencies
– TPM 2.0 security chip & WPA3 protocols ensure class-leading data security
“After initial launch of the Apeos printers on 27 September 2023, the Office Printer business of FUJIFILM India has further cemented its position as a leading partner providing value to a wide range of customers,” said Koji Wada, Managing Director, FUJIFILM India. “By adding new multifunction printers from the Apeos series to our office printer product portfolio allows our customers to have more choices to meet their different needs. India is very adaptable and fast in adopting new technologies to gain growth and as the key partner to our customers, we want to help them to be at forefront of their industry by providing new products and solutions quickly.”
“With the robust network of sales and service partners developed across the country, we are extremely excited, confident and committed to provide an enhanced experience to our customers,” said Priyatosh Kumar, Associate Director & Head, Graphic Communications & Device Technology Business, FUJIFILM India.